Mixed-Use Zoned Land Tract In Conyers | 25.8 Acres
1960 Flat Shoals Road SE
Conyers, GA 30013
- Proposed development can accommodate up to 306 independent living, assisted living, and memory care units
- 25.8 acres of land zoned mixed-use
- Seller will sell entire assemblage or will sell individual phases
- Over 2,100 feet of footage on West Iris Drive and access from Flat Shoals Road & I-20
- All utilities on site including sanitation sewer
- Proposed unit mix includes assisted living and memory care, senior cottages and office/retail
The proposed site is located on the south side of I-20 at the intersection of Flat Shoals Road and West Iris Drive in Conyers, Georgia with 25.8 acres of land zoned MXD/CID/MUR. The property has direct exposure to I-20 with a traffic count of over 75,500 cars per day. The mixed-use zoning allows for all of the proposed senior housing types from senior apartments and cottages to assisted living and memory care as well as office/retail.
Proposed renderings only, buyer will have full architectural control. Owner will sell entire development or sell by phase.
Located along Interstate 20 and Flat Shoals Road less than an hour outside Downtown Atlanta.