Newtown Plaza +/-1.64 AC Development Lot
Granite Drive & Hwy 245
Bardstown, KY 40004
- +/-1.64 AC development lot for sale
- Great access and visibility from Highway 245/John Rowan Boulevard recently improved with Highway 245 expansion
- Adjacent to the Kentucky Owl Park Distillery, a $150 million lakeside complex to include a distillery, visitors center, cooperage, rickhouses, bottling center, restaurant and convention center
- Adjacent Newtown Plaza, Peddlers Mall, Buffalo Rings & Wings and Colton's Steakhouse (all separately owned)
- Close proximity to downtown Bardstown and Blue Grass Parkway
- +/-15,262 ADT on Hwy 245/John Rowan Boulevard
- Zoned LID, Light Industrial/Commercial Park
- Sale Price: $450,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-1.64 AC development lot for sale. Great access and visibility from Highway 245/John Rowan Boulevard recently improved with Highway 245 expansion. Adjacent Newtown Plaza, Peddlers Mall and Buffalo Rings & Wings. Located at the intersection of Hwy 245/John Rowan Boulevard & Granite Drive with close proximity to downtown and Blue Grass Parkway.
Bardstown, Nelson County Kentucky is located in the heart of central Kentucky, Bardstown is a short 35 minute drive to Louisville. Bardstown, is the county seat of Nelson County, which includes several other communities including the incorporated cities of Bloomfield and New Haven. Over 40,000 people call Nelson County home. Bardstown features economic diversity, ranging from a strong tourism base, with My Old Kentucky Home State Park and 25 festivals each year, to a growth-minded business climate, which includes being the home to a vibrant retail base and over 40 manufacturing operations including American Greetings.