Opportunity Zone Historic Office/Warehouse in Mid City
1400 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Opportunity Zone Designation
- Located in the Downtown Development District
- Historic, 101-year-old Warehouse
- Fully Leased
- $125,000 spent on roof replacement and other improvements in 2006
- 0.33 Miles from I-110 & Downtown
This beautiful building is an impressive 101-years-old and combines a classic industrial feel with a time-tested construction.
This multi-tenant office/warehouse presents a great opportunity for redevelopment in Mid-City while earning rental income in the meantime. Current tenants include Capital Area Corporate Recycling Council and Benchworks, LLC, a millworks shop.
Located between Main and Laurel St, bordered by 14th St.