Park Place Development
3000 Pennsylvania Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Asking price $3,800,000
- 2.77 Class A acres ready for development
- Includes four levels of existing parking structure (800 +/- spaces). Note that One Park Place condominium residents have perpetual easement for entire Level B.
- Outstanding Midtown development opportunity for hotel, multi-family, street-level retail, offices, or corporate headquarters
- Close to key entertainment areas of Crossroads, Midtown, Downtown Kansas City, The Country Club Plaza
- Adjacent to Penn Valley Park
This 2.77 acres property currently consists of an open lot facing 31st Street with an adjacent parking structure consisting of approximately 600 parking spaces. Current configuration offers such diverse prospective uses as apartments, hotel, restaurant, and office/corporate headquarters. The property readily lends itself to street level retail as a highlighted feature along 31st street.
The property is located adjacent to the former BMA Tower which is now One Park Place Condominiums on 31st Street between Southwest Trafficway to the west and Pennsylvania to the east.