Prime Development Opportunity with By Right Drive-Thru
8th Avenue & York Road
Warminster, PA 18974
Please Call Broker for Price
Jul 18, 2022
- Up to 1 acre opportunity
- Dual corner site
- Exceptional zoning
- Permits drive-thru by-right
- Over 23,000 VPD
Prime +/- 1 acre development opportunity in Warminster, Bucks County, PA. Situated on York Road and bound by 8th and 9th Avenue, the site provides dual-point corner access with 250 feet of frontage. The improved site benefits from incredibly favorable C1 zoning, permitting retail, restaurants, auto-related, offices, medical, and drive-thru by-right.
Corner to corner location on York Road in Warminster, Bucks County, PA.
Lot Size: 0.95 acres
Map of 8th Avenue & York Road, Warminster, PA, 18974
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.