Prime Land with High Traffic & Visibility
3355 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256
- 16.12 acres total (6+/- acres zoned General Business; remainder zoned Urban Residential)
- Price per acre: $155,086
- 455.14' frontage on busy Medina Road and 1,521.59' depth
- Church building size: 21,043 SF
- Utilities are available at the building which include gas, electric, water & sewer
- In the heart of the Medina commercial corridor across from Aldi and other dense retail
- Easy access to Akron, Cleveland and Columbus via I-71 and I-77
- FUTURE TRAFFIC LIGHT IN FRONT OF SITE
21,043 SF church on 16.12 acres with 455.14' of frontage and 1521.59' of depth. Land is in Medina Township and is currently zoned (GB) General Business District for Medina Township. High visibility and traffic count. Utilities are available at the building which include gas, electric, water & sewer. The principally permitted uses include food services, general merchandise/apparel sales, service facilities, gas stations, business/professional offices, hotels, churches, schools and religious institutions. Urban residential allows a density of 1/2 acre lots.
3355 Medina Road is located in Medina Township and is 0.7 miles to I-71 on the north side of SR-18 west. It has easy access to Akron, Cleveland, and Columbus via I-71 and I-77.