Recently Renovated Memory Care Facility | 22 Beds
208 Memory Lane
Winder, GA 30680
- 8,878 SF healthcare/senior housing facility
- 22 beds | 6 single units and 8 double occupancy units with dividers
- Available for immediate occupancy
- Fully-functioning staff and medical operational areas
- Recently renovated in 2020
- Zoned B-1
- Average Household Income 55+: $63,860
- Average Home Values: $243,669
Bull Realty is pleased to this offer 8,878 SF Memory Care facility, originally built as a hospice. The 14-unit healthcare facility is currently vacant and is zoned B-1. The facility is fully-furnished for a memory care and is located at the entrance of a 55+ senior community.
The facility has been recently renovated with new tenant improvements and is configured as follows: 22 beds | 6 single units and 8 double occupancy units with dividers, reception/lobby area, two offices, sitting room, conference room, nurses work room. dining room, staff break room, kitchen, laundry room, medical waste room, linen storage room, supply room, medication room and utility wash room. Each patient room contains a living area and a shared-bathroom arrangement with shower, commode and sink.
The facility is located in Winder, GA (Barrow County) and in the vicinity of Northeast Georgia Medical Center and other medical facilities.