Riverview West Center, 28000 Ferry Rd., Warrenville, IL 60555
28000 Ferry Rd.
Warrenville, IL 60555
- New development of a 364-unit, luxury apartment building
- 192 Parking Spaces for Commercial (5.48/ per 1,000 SF.)
- Compelling demographics with a population of 62,886 people within 3 miles
- Average household income of $110K+
- Strong daytime population with 60,000 within 3 miles
- Proximate to Winfield Road and I-88 full interchange
- Approx. 15+ million SF of office along I-88 corridor
- 135,000 ADT on I-88 Highway
Proposed Retail / Restaurant / Office development containing a total of approx. 35,550 square feet. Commercial includes 192 parking spaces (5.48 per 1000 SF). The population of 62K within 3 miles. Daytime population of approx 60K within 3-miles with approx. 15+ million SF of office along I-88 corridor. The Riverview West project includes the development of an approximately 32.63-acre property as a mixed-use consisting of 60 three-story townhomes, a single 364-unit, four-story, apartment building with an internal parking garage,
Cantera area was built from a TIF district on the former grounds limestone quarry. Major companies that have office space and research facilities at Cantera include: BP America, the corporate office for EN Engineering, the corporate headquarters for Symbria, and a corporate office for Exelon Nuclear. Also, the headquarters of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 701 of DuPage County is in Cantera. Located in the Illinois Technology and Research Corridor is a region of commerce and industry located along Interstate 88 in the Chicago metropolitan area, primarily in DuPage, Kane, and DeKalb Counties. The corridor is home to the headquarters or regional centers for many Fortune 1000 companies (including many specializing in research, development, logistics, and technology), several office and industrial parks, colleges and universities, research and scientific institutions, medical centers, government centers, and abundant shopping, dining, lodging, and entertainment amenities..