Rome Commercial Development Site | ± 4.49 Acres
4300 Martha Berry Hwy NE, Tract B
Rome, GA 30165
- ± 4.49 acres zoned C-C for senior housing
- Site approved for office, retail, hotel, healthcare, general commerce, etc.
- DOT curb cuts and deceleration lane
- Graded with all utilities on-site
- Traffic counts of 19,670 vehicles per day on Martha Berry Hwy
- Unmet Market Demand Analysis and Survey are available
Bull Realty is pleased to present this C-C zoned, ± 4.49-acre land site in Floyd County. This site is approved for Personal Care Home/Congregate Home use and is suitable for up to 80 units. Zoning allowable building height is 45 feet.
Unmet Market Demand Analysis and Survey are available upon request.
The land site is adjacent to Northside Church, North Floyd Park and Thornton Sports Fields. It is located conveniently near Berry College and is approximately 5 to 7 minutes from both the Rome Braves Baseball Stadium and Redmond Regional Medical Center.