Senior Living Facility | Dahlonega | 27 Units
634 Crown Mountain Drive
Dahlonega, GA 30533
- New 3-story 30-unit / 60-bed facility in lease-up
- Great views on 11-acre site with additional building sites
- Substantial land area for buyer to expand construction
- Schindler elevator in the center
- Currently in process of stabilization
- Extensive interior renovations including hardwood floors, LED lighting, HVAC units and new elevator
- Comfortable finishes including new unit furnishings, blinds, curtains, flat screen TVs and massage chairs
- New exterior paint and parking lot asphalt
- Dahlonega is very attractive and accommodating to senior life style
- Convenient to quaint Dahlonega town square and area healthcare
- Close to University of North GA senior housing labor pool
- Senior living demand in area expected to increase by over 38% in next 60 months
- Memory Care demand in area expected to increase by over 37% in next 60 months
- Average HH income in 10-mile range for age range of 65-74 is $84,480
- Average net worth in 10 mile range for age range of 65-74 is $1,262,169
- Assisted living monthly rental rates within 25-miles average $3,923
This 27-unit structure has all necessary operational certifications and licensing to operate as a senior housing facility. The primary market area in which this property is located, shows favorable operational analysis and strong need for assisted senior housing.
The high-quality vinyl and brick building was constructed in 2000 and can accommodate 60 beds. The property expands over 11 acres and has 4 additional building sites available for further development.
Dahlonega is a growing community, known for an abundance of activities, including hiking through the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains; panning for gold in knee deep bubbling streams; strolling through the historic and delightful downtown square, which boasts delicious restaurants, art galleries, shopping in one of a kind boutiques; sipping exclusive and delicious Georgia wine; or playing golf at a signature Jack Nicholas course. There is live music, theater, and arts entertainment year-round at venues and seasonal festivals.