Southwest Lakeland Industrial Flex Buildings
2819 W Pipkin Rd
Lakeland, FL 33811
- Two (2) 9,800 SF buildings delivered in grey shell condition
- Services the Lakeland Regional Airport Market
- Easy Access to the Polk Parkway and County Line Rd/ I-4
- Logistical advantages of 22 Million People within a 5 hour drive
- Opportunity to finish out per owner specifications
Two (2) 9,800 SF Building under construction zoned BP PUD. Ideal owner-user property.
Industrial/ Flex buildings under construction SE of Lakeland Regional Airport on the North Side of W Pipkin Road East of Old Medulla Rd and West of Wilder Road. West Pipkin Road is growing in importance in the airport vicinity as it provides easy access to both the Polk Parkway with connections to Tampa (30 minute drivetime) and Orlando (45 minute drivetime) via I-4 as well as County Line Road to the West providing access to both I-4 to the North and Hwy 60 to the South.