Strategic Retail Opportunity in Historic Occoquan
402 Mill St
Occoquan, VA 22125
- Would be great free standing retail, restaurant, cafe, or hybrid.
- Distinctive curb appeal, set back from Mill St and accessible from a brick walkway.
- Wide, comfortable porch on North and East sides.
- Early 20th century feel to it with high ceilings. distinctive stairwell, and hardwood floors.
- Ideal foot traffic location
- Parcel was the Occoquan Hotel, which burned down on 1916.
No Showings permitted until 1/5/2021! Do not disturb current tenant (Personally Yours).
Tenant is under lease through June 30, 2021.
Great location for investor or owner/user. Strategically located on Mill St, across the side street from Town Hall, at the point on Mill St where two way traffic ends. Planned mixed-use riverfront development expected across Mill St to bring more town occupancy.
Perfect retail location in Historic Occoquan. The parcel used to be the Occoquan Hotel, burned down more than a 100 years ago and the current free standing structure was built in its place. Strategic location where two way traffic ends near the end of Mill St. On Mill St directly across the street from planned riverfront development. Also next door to Occoquan Town Hall. Great foot traffic to shops and restaurants.