Two Parcels: ±9.93 Acres of Light Industrial - Separate or Together
4951 W Jacquelyn Ave
Fresno, CA 93722
- Two Adjoining Parcels of 3.93 AC & 6 AC
- 9.93± Acres Total - Can Be Separate or Together
- Established Up-class Industrial Park
- Fully Improved & Shovel Ready Parcels
- Water Lines, Curb, Gutters Existing
- Protected by Sensible CCR's
- Excellent Access to Golden State Blvd. & HWY 99
Two fully improved, shovel ready adjacent parcels totaling ±9.93 acres of light industrial located in the Shaw Gates Industrial Park in northwest Fresno directly off of the Golden State Blvd. 4951 W Jacquelyn Avenue has a parcel totaling ±6 Acres (±261,360 SF) and 4936 W Jacquelyn has a parcel totaling ±3.93 Acres (±171,190 SF). Both parcels total ±432,550 SF and have a 2" water line stubbed to each parcel with a 10" line in the street and a 6" sewer line stubbed to the parcel with a 8.5" line in the street. The parcels also have curb and gutters. This industrial park is protected by sensible CCR's for construction.
Property is well located on Jacquelyn Avenue in the Shaw Gates Industrial Park just North of Shaw Avenue, East of Highway 99 & Golden State Blvd, West of Brawley Avenue in Fresno, California.