Vacant Retail Building in Hempstead
415 Clinton St
Hempstead, NY 11550
Mar 08, 2023
• Vacant Retail Building in Hempstead
• Great Frontage on Clinton St
• Corner Property with Strong Traffic Counts
• Surrounded by Local Retail and Various Ways of Transportation
• Ideal for an Owner-User with a Retail Business
• Great Lease-Up Opportunity for a Savvy Investor
• Property Has 680 SF Basement
Map of 415 Clinton St, Hempstead, NY, 11550
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.