Marshall Commercial Funding, Inc.
Marshall Commercial Funding offers proven integrity, resources, and a knowledgable leader, with Doug Marshall, to advocate and navigate your commercial real estate financing options.
Doug Marshall - email@example.com
To skillfully match borrowers with lenders in order to achieve the owner's objectives.
Over the years Doug and I have worked on several transactions together. I have always been impressed with Doug’s conscientious approach to getting all the details of the financing completed so that each of the transactions closed in a timely manner. I would recommend him without any reservations to anyone needing financing.
Bill Younce, Managing Broker Northwest Equities
Investment Real Estate Services, Inc.
Thank you for all your hard work in helping me obtain my latest commercial real estate loan. I especially appreciate your integrity to put my interests as client above your own. This quality of your character plus your knowledge of the commercial lending business and negotiating competence is wonderful to rely on through a sometimes stressful process! I will always highly recommend Marshall Commercial funding to friends and associates in the future and look forward to working with you on my next project.
Dick McPike, Investor
Doug is a terrific mortgage broker and a source of great market insight and knowledge. He enjoys a great reputation with Portland area commercial brokers and owners, and it is well deserved.
Tom Hanacek, Managing Director/Principal Broker Commercial Division
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services NWRE Commercial
If you are a real estate investor Doug Marshall at Marshall Commercial Funding is an ally you need on your team. Doug’s experience, knowledge and contacts within the industry make him invaluable in exploring the many financing options available when looking to acquire, or refinance your investment. I have personally seen Doug go to great lengths to secure multiple financing options for clients and take the time necessary to walk them through each offer so they understand the strengths and weaknesses of each. It pays to have an advocate like Doug on your side.
Curt Arthur, Managing Director, SVN Commercial Advisors
- What’s Going to Happen to the US Economy in 2021?
- Have you fallen in love with your property? Take the 4 question test.
- Do People Trust You? Learn the 13 Behaviors of High-Trust People
- 6 Principles for Investing in Real Estate That Will Make You Rich (Slowly)
- After 13 years of CRE investing, this is what I would do differently
- 3 Important Life Lessons I Learned from Dad
- My Obsessive Love Affair Revealed
- COVID-19 Update: What can RE investors expect over the next year or two?
- Three Important Life Lessons I Learned from Mom
- You Better Have a Post Covid-19 Game Plan – Part II