Masonry Building with Double Roll-Up Doors
21 W. 30th Street
Tucson, AZ 85713
- 3,800 Ft Stand Alone Building
- Easily converted to an automotive use
- Two existing grade level roll up doors
- Located within close proximity to the I-10 Freeway
- Visible and easily accessible from 6th Avenue
- Closest major intersection has 4 national tenants
The subject property consists of a 3,800 SF stand alone retail / industrial building. The building has masonry and concrete construction and has two grade level roll up doors. The building was used as a transmission shop from 1964 until sold in 2007 and was converted into a TV Studio for making commercials. The property could easily be converted back automotive use.
The subject property is located within close proximity to the I-10 Freeway in South Tucson. The building is visible and easily accessible from 6th Avenue. The neighborhood that the property sits in is densely populated and the closest major intersection consists of national retail tenants on each one of the 4 corners.