Ultra-Premium Napa Valley Vineyard Estate Land
0 Quail Ridge Drive
Napa, CA 94558
- 40 +/- acres Vineyard Estate Land
- 12+/- acres Plantable Land
- Exclusive Gated Community on Okell Hill
- Off the I-680 / I-80 corridor - Lower Wooden Valley
- Breathtaking views of rolling green hills, vineyards, Suisun Bay & Mount Diablo
- Terroir includes prized red loam (like Howell Mountain)
- 11 +/- Additional acres available for sale adjacent to this lot
Build Your Dream Home! The 40+/- acre plot is located in an exclusive gated community on Okell Hill. The stunning 40+/- acres draws you in, as you look out over the breathtaking views of rolling green hills, vineyards, the Suisun Bay & even Mount Diablo!
Others have already snapped up neighboring plots of land and are building! If you want to build a vineyard, the Terroir including rich red loam (like Howell Mountain) will not disappoint you. Neighboring vineyards are reliably producing fruit of very high quality & is rivaling that from Pritchard Hill.
Structures that are allowed on this plot of land may include:
- Main dwellings (per APN): Can be any size (no limit to Square Foot) if you meet the set back requirements including water, sewer and access
- A second dwelling is allowed up to 1200 Sf
- A cottage is allowed, but limited to 1000 Sf (no kitchen)
- Any size agricultural building is allowed(Example: A Barn)
- Recreational type use is allowed ( Example: A pool house)
** According to the Napa County Planning Division as of 8/01/20 ( Buyer to verify)
Note: If all the set back requirements are met, the above structures are allowed per plot of land (Buyer must verify this information with Napa county planning department themselves, for there may be other limitations not noted above)
To verify and for more information Contact Napa County Planning Division:Please Contact Suzie Gardner-Gambill at 707-299-1334 or
Terry Abraham at 707-299-1331
Two wells on the property: One at the top of the slope near Quail Ridge Drive; One at the bottom of the slope, by the creek.
Wells both reported as 30GPM. Well details to be confirmed with Seller during Due Diligence process.
This property is located in Lower Wooden Valley, which is in the Eastern portion of the Napa Valley AVA. The Napa Valley AVA is the West Coast’s equivalent of The Hamptons and Martha’s Vineyard. It is a highly sought-after destination for second homes to retreat to, vacation homes to share and enjoy, and private compounds to entertain others at.
Driving through this part of Napa feels like the Rutherford valley floor of years ago. There are about 1,000 acres planted between both Gordon and Wooden Valleys, but this part of Napa is where the natural land still far out numbers the amount of grapes planted here.
Gordon Valley and Wooden Valley both produce grapes that are sought after by some of Napa’s big names including Caymus, Judd’s Hill, Michael Mondavi, Stags Leap, Hestan and St Michelle.
Until recently this was not an area of Napa where there were many physical wineries yet the premium quality of the fruit in these valleys has led to a surge of those big names acquiring a local presence as wine tourists begin to flock to the region.