Cocoa Beach, FL
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne FL
1031 Exchange Expert, Acquisitions, Appraiser, Brokerage Office Management, Consultant, Due Diligence, Financial Analyst, Investment Sales, Marketing, Real Estate Investor, Receivership, REO, REO Acquisition, Site Selection, Syndication, Tenancy in Common (TIC), Zoning
MultiFamily Apartments, Medical/Healthcare, Office Condominium, Multi Tenant Office, Single Tenant Office, Distribution Center, Industrial, Service Center, Warehouse, Big Box Retail, Convenience Center, Convenience Store, Gas Stations, Mall, Neighborhood Center, Regional Center, Restaurant, Single Tenant Retail (NNN), Mixed Use, Agriculture/Farmland, Commercial Land Development, Hotel, Motel
No background information available.
• I have provided professional services in the commercial real estate industry that includes commercial brokerage, public syndication, commercial appraisal, property management, environmental remediation and hazardous waste, commercial bankruptcy, main street / high end business brokerage, and REO properties, dating back to 1982.
• I have active licenses as a Licensed Real Estate Broker #BK3018125, and a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser #RZ3284, with over 900 hours of professional education. I also have a Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting from Texas State University and 26 graduate hours of Finance from the University of Incarnate Word. Additionally, I have earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation #14081, which is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. The CCIM designation is recognized for its preeminence within the industry, the CCIM curriculum represent the core knowledge expected of commercial investment practitioners, regardless of diversity or specialization within the industry. Less than 6% of the commercial real estate industry professionals hold the CCIM designation.
• I have worked with many different property types to include commercial retail shopping centers (3,000 SF to 345,000 SF), multi family apartments (9 units to 335 units), Class A & B office buildings (10,000 SF to 175,000 SF), specialty buildings such as; veterinarian, restaurant, hotels, movie theatres, small and medium size businesses.
• I have also provided business brokerage services for several different businesses to include high end restaurants, manufacturing, professional services; medical practices, developers, accounting practices, retail, and upscale distributors.
• High End Business Brokerage
• Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
• Business Valuations
• Commercial Real Estate Appraisals
• Property Management Services