Dallas-Ft. Worth TX
Asset Management, Consultant, Corporate Real Estate, Leasing, Marketing, Property Management, Site Selection, Tenant Representation
Executive/Shared Suites, Medical/Healthcare, Office Condominium, Multi Tenant Office, Single Tenant Office, Call Center, Other Office, Distribution Center, Industrial, Service Center, Warehouse, Other Industrial, Commercial Land Development
Local/ Quick Response.We answer our phone.
David R. Dunn, SIOR, CCIM, serves as managing director and principal broker for Sperry Van Ness/Dunn Commercial Real Estate, specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial, office and land properties throughout Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas. With more than 26 years of experience, Dunn has secured numerous transactions valued in excess of $400 million.
Prior to affiliating with Sperry Van Ness, Dunn owned and operated Dunn Commercial, L.P., a full service real estate brokerage firm based in Arlington, Texas. Dunn entered the commercial real estate industry in 1986 when he signed on with Kelley, Lundeen & Crawford. While there, his primary focus was on investments, user sales and leasing. Dunn later went on to become the executive vice president of Henry S. Miller’s Tarrant County office. Over the past two decades, Dunn’s creativity and tenacity in dealing with complex transactions combined with his commitment to excellence and professionalism enabled him to exceed client expectations and become one of the top five commercial brokers in Texas for more than seven years running.
Active in the industry, Dunn is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and has earned the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. He is past president and vice president of the North Texas CCIM chapter and has served on the Board of Directors for the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and the Arlington Chamber Foundation Board member.
Dunn earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Steven F. Austin State University in Texas. He currently resides in Southlake, Texas with his family.
• One of the top five producers from 1994 through 2001 for the largest commercial brokerage company in Texas.
• Top Investment Professional in the Tarrant County Market.
• Total real estate transactions of over $400,000,000.00
Professional Associations & Affiliations
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Since December, 1998.
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Since January, 1992.
• President of North Texas CCIM Chapter 5/98-00.
• Vice President of North Texas CCIM Chapter 1/97-5/98.
• Board of Directors for the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors 98-00.
• Board of Directors for the Arlington Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development 97-Present.
• Foundation Board Member, Arlington Chamber of Commerce 2004, 2005
• Member of the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce.
• Life Member of the National Registry of Who’s Who in U.S. Business.
• President of the Great Southwest Industrial District Association 1998-2001